Advantages of Extended Aeration
The AERO-TECH diﬀuses air into the wastewater using a USA patented aeration pump that uses less power, has no noise or odor, requires little maintenance, and significantly surpasses all NSF requirements.
The AERO-TECH design and technology creates an eﬃcient economical waste water system that achieves the highest degree of treatment for any application, residential or commercial.
No other system can difuse air as effciently or is capable of achieving the water purity levels as AERO-TECH.
Why AERO-TECH is Superior NSF results
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand (CBOD5): 5 mg/L (98% reduction)
- Total Suspended Solids (TSS): 6 mg/L (97% reduction)
- Dissolved Oxygen (DO): 4 mg/L
- De-nitrification: 49%
- No filters or compressors to replace
- Low maintenance
- Energy efficient
- Silent operation
- Aeration pump location results better digestion and treatment
- Control panel has time-dosing capability for irrigation or dosing
- 5-year warranty
- Available in unlimited sizes &flow configurations
- Highly effective on FOG’s (Fats, Oil, & Grease)
- Adjustable to ‘Low Flow Off Season’ settings or expanded for future growth
- Versatile: may be added to existing or failing systems
- UV disinfection available for above ground irrigation
Rensselaer Septic Tanks have been approved for use with AdvanTex® wastewater treatment systems manufactured by Orenco® -- a company that requires structurally sound and watertight tanks for all its advanced treatment systems.